KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Sound Choice Files New Trademark Suit In North Carolina Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 46 times
russsh wrote:
Sure hope I get lube with that violation, and inspection, gonna be a long night without it! BTW, do I have to buy the lube, or can I just rent it?

Actually, it's a yearly lease. In return for your signature, we will issue you a license allowing you to use the lube in public (even though we don't own the license to it, but who really cares about that little detail?) and a covenant not sue should you go ahead and use the lube in public. We will not, however, take any responsibility regarding the use of such lube (since we don't own it anyway). We cannot, however, guarantee that other interested parties (ie: the REAL owners of the lube) will not sue you for public use and you will be required to hold us blameless in such an event. Oh, and we require a yearly lease payment as well, but we won't tell you what any of the the future renewal payments will cost because we like to keep it fun and keep you guessing! By the way, and we also require that you turn over all fully paid for lube in your possession as a "down payment" on our lease program.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Thunder wrote:
I use the word IDIOT in a lot of my post but I never have used the Handle "Idiot KJ"

It's never too late to start!

Last edited by diafel on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 582 times
russsh wrote:
Sure hope I get lube with that violation, and inspection, gonna be a long night without it! BTW, do I have to buy the lube, or can I just rent it?

You can only rent it... however, anytime we want, we can perform an "audit" to see exactly how much you've used.... and we'll adjust your charges accordingly...

Thank you for your cooperation....

"Oh look! You dropped a dollar!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

diafel wrote:
Thunder wrote:
I use the word IDIOT in a lot of my post but I never have used the Handle "Idiot KJ"

It's never to late to start!

Image :rotflmao: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
so much funner talking about lube than the other bs

and btw........funner is a word, i copyrighted and trademarked it, mine mine mine.......got my fancy paperwork from an off shore account, sent them money, so im golden (oops....forgot to pay the original artist that scribed the word "fun"........oh well, no one will notice right??

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 334 times
I will sell you lube, but if you display undergarments with remnants of said product for commercial use, I will require payment for a "Lube Display" license, and you must request and receive written permission to to display lube transferred to any other media...

" Disc based and loving it..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
:thinkin: This goes back to ancient biblical principle of not bearing false witness against one's neighbor. If you make a false statement, and it cannot be supported. You could be held liable for damages to the person's, business and reputation, all of which have a monetary value.

There is that and there is this

Mathew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”

Mathew 19:18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

Which of course were referencing the ten comandments!

here are numbers 8 through 10

8 “You shall not steal.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”

Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Thunder wrote:
8 “You shall not steal.

Court records indicate clearly that this commandment was ignored by both Sound Choice and Chartbuster.

"Used by permission" is also a false witness used against "your neighbor" to steal from them as well.

(somebody gimme an "amen!")

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Thunder wrote:
There is that and there is this

Mathew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”

Mathew 19:18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

Which of course were referencing the ten comandments!

here are numbers 8 through 10

8 “You shall not steal.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”

Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off.

Since you are spouting the Bible, here's a few lines you might want to pay extra special attention to, Thunder. You might even consider spending a fair bit of time to study them in depth. Oh, and you should also revisit commandment #9 and pay extra special attention to that one as well!

Luke 6:28 - 6:34

28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
29 If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt.
30 Give to everyone who begs from you; and if anyone takes away your goods, do not ask for them again.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
34 If you lend to those from whom you hope to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

c. staley wrote:
Thunder wrote:
8 “You shall not steal.

Court records indicate clearly that this commandment was ignored by both Sound Choice and Chartbuster.

"Used by permission" is also a false witness used against "your neighbor" to steal from them as well.

(somebody gimme an "amen!")

AMEN!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I feel constrained to point out that all the bible-thumping may be offensive to those practicing Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, and Judaic faiths. Not to mention atheists and agnostics.

How about we try to remember that one person's inspiration may be another's heresy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Moonrider wrote:
I feel constrained to point out that all the bible-thumping may be offensive to those practicing Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, and Judaic faiths. Not to mention atheists and agnostics.

How about we try to remember that one person's inspiration may be another's heresy?

How about we all try to not be so PC! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Moonrider wrote:

Actually, I think this whole thread should be deleted. Too much mud slinging not to mention some of the accusations posted a few days ago.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8