KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Singer wanted for Billboard Song Contest Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:14 pm 

Been Liked: 0 time
Hello all,

I have a country/pop crossover tune and I need a male singer, great voice only please,  to be used on a tune that will be submitted to the Billboard national song contest.   I'm a prior winner and write but can't sing a lick!

I can't visit too often.  However,  if you know you have a great voice,  I have a pretty decent song and with the right vocal and delivery,  it's really got a shot in the country or pop category.   The category will be determined by the style of your voice.

I have someone in mind already but looking for a better fit.  A short part of this song, 1 line, is spoken in the style of Toby Keith's What about me.  

If you are interested, please email me at www.paprap.com any link or any short vocal.  I have a deadline of August 19, so please don't be upset if I can't reply right away, but I will post here if I select someone.  

I'm writing other songs.. so if you send material I may be able to use you in another song.

I'll need you to have the ability to listen to the melody and make a first quality tape or digital lyric recording and send it to me.   I'll do the studio work to put it all together.  If we win,  you are the big winner,  I just get the satisfaction of being the songwriter.  

Thanks to the system operators here for allowing this message.

Thanks!

Bill

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:48 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

There are several wonderful male singer in the singers showcase area of this site- I suggest you head there and take a listen. There are many singers that would classify themselves as "great" to answer you add...but only you know what you are looking for. You'd save yourself alot of time if you just picked one. If there are certain artisis you like the sound of do a search for some of their work and listen to the various renditions. Good luck- I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. There is a lot of talent on here- you just have to look for it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm 

Thanks,  I was planning to have a look there.    Thanks for the reply.

Bill